Thursday, September 8, 2011

Challenge II, D12: Good List Friday, volume vi




Ahh, Friday.... So good to see you again!

I love Fridays for so many reasons. First, it's got the obvious-- 'It's almost the weekend' thing going for it... but also, for me, it's S-bux pumpkin spice latte day, AND my day to sleep in!

And don't even get me started on the loveliness of Friday nights! Friday evening in our house means sweat pants, spaghetti & movies on the couch. ... Which I know may not sound like much (my 20 year old self would be sighing & shaking her head...) -- but it's perfect. A cozy & relaxing way to end a work week; a time of quiet renewal before another great weekend of memory making ♥

I hope your Friday is equally lovely! And I'll let you get back to it, after another installment of Good List Fridays:



Good List:

1. Jon. Sometimes I am completely awestruck that this man loves me, and has chosen me to spend the rest of his life with. I am so blessed.


2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. "Come to Mama...."
3. Snuggling Gracie close, and feeling her little heart beating. Life is so precious ♥
4. Red Wine
5. Fall-scented candles in mason jars
6. Courage
7. Seriously, nothing beats a pair of worn-in, well loved jeans.
8. This morning when I awoke, our town was blanketed in thick white fog. This provided for a mystical (if slow) drive in to work ;)
9. Encouragement from friends. ...And the way it always comes at the perfect time ♥
10. "There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be." - George Sheehan

Happy weekending, friends!

Your Turn: What tops your "Good List" this week? What are your weekend plans? ...I'm running 20 miles & picking my favorite apples (McIntosh!)