Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday morning PSA

Because this stuff is near and dear to my heart, here is your August opportunity*, you central Ohioans :)

http://cahs-pets.org/


* I would like to state for the record that I would LOVE to do this (and I firmly believe that cats are something that are better in pairs -- you could adopt a mama & baby or siblings! -- J & I will not be able to participate in this. Not because I don't want to ... but rather because we are getting a little close on the J-mandatory cat:kid ratio ... Have I told you about this yet? The basic concept is that I am allowed to have only 4 "dependents" (not including J, hehe) at once-- which means 2 kids, 2 cats; 1 kid, 3 cats, etc. ... Even though we're not close to thinking about babies yet, I like to keep my options open :) ... Maybe the next time something like this rolls around I will have worn J down a little bit ...

I'll be back later tonight for "List Day". Happy Wednesday, bloggies!