Saturday, August 21, 2010

Challenge Days #15 & 16 : Busy Weekend

Hi friends :) This is going to be a quickie tonight, as I am late for date night ... but I'll fill in the blanks for you tomorrow, I promise!

Here are some pictures from my lunchtime walk yesterday, and my Saturday activities-- Enjoy!

Friday:


Why hello, little leaf! What a lovely beacon you are of the gorgeous fall season to come :)




Saturday:
Ahh... The Saturday morning coffee tradition. Apparently, Gracie likes her coffee, too (see below -- FYI: she is smelling the creamer-- not sleeping next to it...)
Aaaand, today's project: (finally) painting the blue room. Which of course isn't as simple as it sounds... I had to sand first, vacuum 3x, and then wash the walls to remove excess dust ... It's 8:41pm and I still haven't gotten to the painting yet...

Happy Amy. This is before I started the sanding....(If I never have to sand anything ever again, it will be too soon ...)

What are your weekend plans? Relaxing, tackling a to-do list, like me? Do tell!