Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few addendums


First and foremost, in light of the exhibit above, I would like to add "Professional Landscaper" to my list of dream jobs. It is delightful outside, and all I can think about is getting back out into the sunshine :) When I went to pick up lunch today, I purposely parked across the shopping center so that I could have an excuse to walk. Love LoVe LOVE this weather!
A few more "randoms" for the day:
  • I went back and checked my "cut down on coffee plan" after I typed up my previous post, and it definitely said "DRINK ONLY 1 CUP/DAY." ...Erm, Oops. Consider me chastised... The 1 cup/day goal will be reinstated ... tomorrow :)
  • It has come to my attention that it is absolutely impossible for me to eat a sandwich containing fresh veggies (the 's' on veggies is important... I can handle 1 measley slice of tomato.... it the "Veggie Sandwiches" that are beyond my capabilities.) Unfortunately, I only figured this out after I had attempted to eat said sandwiches in the company of others. Exhibit A: last night's veggie sub. Exhibit B: Mediterranean Veggie sandwich today at lunch. ...The mediterranean veggie was a particular disaster. I practically needed a bath after that (although, in all fairness, I'll blame that on the fact that I had the m.v. on a bagel, rather than bead... and, y'know.... bagel have holes in them....) This is a particular tragedy because the nicer the weather gets, the more I crave fresh food (ie: veggie sandwiches.) ...I'll have to figure something out.
  • It has come to my attention that I have had Panera 3x this week. (And no, I'm not pregnant ... or even particularly in a rut.)
  • It has come to my attention that I am singularly lacking in the motivation/attention span department today. ... I (happily) blame that on the sunshine.

As a final thought, I got the news this morning that a beautiful friend of mine just lost her job. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayer.

Much love & sunshine to you all ..... Happy 'Almost Friday'!

No comments:

Post a Comment