Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buzzogging...

All right, I admit it. I am most definitely buzzogging (buzzogging = buzzed blogging.) This is the result of a nice glass of pinot noir with dinner, which apparently was on a decently empty stomach :-/ Oops. I have a few hours before I have to be anywhere, and rest assured that I am slurping water like it's my job-- so all is right with the world.

Anyway, it's been a long day. Not a bad day, just a long one. Honestly, I didn't get much checked off my list (although I DID buy a new pillow, which I am very very excited about-- I'll give a review tomorrow!)- but all together, it's been a good day, and a relaxing evening. Tonight J and I enjoyed comfort food for dinner (bbq, corn and mashed potatoes-- I am a definite country girl at heart!!), and now I'm enjoying buzzogging (and tv with J) before a long, hot shower and crawling into bed to test out my new pillow.

Since I'm pretty exhausted (I'll blame it on the pinot...) I'll leave you with a couple lists, and sign off for the night:

Things I love:
  • J
  • Great Books
  • Jacob Black (yup... I'm definitely a Jacob girl...)
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Tulips
  • BBQ and County Music (see... definitely "country girl")
  • long walks on beautiful mornings
  • Libraries
  • Sneakers
  • Bubble baths
  • Good wine (I love Reisling and Shiraz!)
  • Kitties
  • Real Letters
  • Gaucho pants
  • AC/DC
  • Big, soft blankets
  • Monograms
  • SeXy heels
  • Thomas Kinkade prints
  • Naps
  • Fall

Things I would love to love (but I don't ... yet.)
  • Black coffee
  • Speedwork
  • Biographies
  • Tofu
  • Doing Laundry
  • Knitting
  • Reading the paper
  • Writing thank you notes :)
All right-- bedtime is coming fast for this tired blogger. Sleep well, bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment