Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm not the only one who is having a love affair with the new windows:


'Big B.' (Baron earned this nickname once we got Gracie. He is by no means a "fat cat"... but he is larger- 12 lbs of lovin'- and next to 'Baby G', he looks like The Hulk... Anyhoo...) loves watch our "backyard wildlife" (bunnies, birds, the neighbor's dog-- and, as you can see, squirrels....) through these windows. Sometimes he gets so excited that he chirps to them, and races back and forth across the back of the house to 'follow them' as they move through the yard.
I love watching his joy.
I know a lot of times my 'love posts' seem very heavily weighted toward Gracie... but make no mistake, I am completely smitten with my little man as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm visiting from your plug on Healthy Tipping Point today! I saw that you had job changes, got married, moved, etc. in the last year, and I have, too.

    That picture is adorable! In our house, we have our loveseat in front of our main window in the living room, and my puppy will spend hours on the top of it, just looking out the window (and occassionally barking and growling when she sees someone). I love watching her joy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Samantha! So glad you stopped by :) Aren't pets the best?! I feel like I notice a lot of things now that I might have passed by before (heh.. like bugs... sometimes having kitties is no picnic) -- and I KNOW I laugh more often! I hope everything is going well for you (maybe calming down after the crazy-business?!...) I'll definitely be swinging by your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete