Thursday, October 8, 2009

Proof that I am definitely a small part "girly girl"

... I feel like a million bucks when I get a haircut:


Seriously. I have been walking around with a smile on my face all night :)

Now, here's some proof that I am definitely a large part "country girl":
Me and my lovely sister.
(Yes, this was, in fact, a photo from the bachelorette party. ... And yes, that is, in fact, a sharpie hanging from my hat ...)



Because my "energy tank" is running dangerously close to empty, I am going to keep this short... but I'll leave you with a list, Amy-style ... because that's how I roll. (bwahaha... I totally cannot pull that off.. don't worry... I will never try again :)

Things I am loving right now:
  • Fall. Everything about it. The colors, the smells, and the deliciously cool temperatures.
  • Pumpkin spice lattes. Yes. I have a serious addiction.
  • Coming home to J each night (awww)
  • Jodi Piccoult ...I am absolutely devouring her books lately. 4 in the past 3 weeks, in fact.
  • Blogging :)
  • Trader Joe's (Best.Store.EVER.)
  • Pumpkin Chili!!
  • Our new 600 thread count pima cotton sheets (like I needed another excuse to stay in bed longer in the a.m.)
  • Bath and Body Works' Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Holy yum. The whole house smells warm and "fall-y".
  • Red wine glasses
  • Glee. (So so SO in love with this!)
  • My mizunos.
and of course:

Have a good night, bloggies! Smile-- it's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment