Just for fun-- I declare Tuesday "LIST DAY". Every Tuesday (with today being the inaugural day, of course!!) I will provide you with several (probably in the neighborhood of 2 or 3) lists for your enjoyment.
Today's lists include something serious, something sweet, and something absolutely necessary.
I: Amy's October List of Goals
- Become a more creative cook. Create healthy, delicious dinners for J and me at least 4 nights a week.
- Make advantage of my WCC (fitness center) membership!
- Work out 4 days during the work week, and do a long run on Sunday.
- Figure out (and delight in!) my new schedule with J.
- Get into the habit of doing devotions (good list + "Simple Abundance" + bible study) each day.
- Once I complete my2nd half marathon (!!), focus on speed. From what I've heard, I am getting closer and closer to the fastest years of my life :)
- Rock my 2nd half marathon. Although I am definitely not counting on PRing, my goal is to have a fabulous time, and cross the finish line smiling.
- Spend quality time with my little family each day (J, Baron, Gracie)-- tell then I love them frequently.
- Catch up with my photo albums... I have pics from last Christmas that still need to be developed.
- Find a great new way to get involved at HRC.
II: Good List: Tuesday, October 13
- J. My amazing husband.
- A really productive Tuesday.
- Gracie. our inquisitive kitten, who steals my heart with her antics (she has been sitting on my keyboard all night... it's taken 20 minutes to write this sentence!)-- and loves to sleep in my lap.
- New beginnings
- Pumpkin ice cream with chocolate chips (harvest bread-y goodness in a bowl!!)
- LOST. J and I are watching through the seasons via Netflix on Demand-- it's a new guilty pleasure, and I'm totally hooked!
- Hallmark has it's keepsake ornaments out on display all ready! It makes me happy:)
- Fun sized candy bars :)
- Being patient as I watch God's plan for my life unfold.
III: "Gorgeous, Drool-Worthy Men I Can't Get Enough of Lately" (I told you this was absolutely necessary.... You may thank me later :)
- Jacob Black
- Bradley Cooper
- David Boreanaz
- Jack Shepard
- Christian Bale (I know this one may be controversial... but the man is gorgeous!!)
- George Clooney
- David Beckham
- Matthew McConaughey
- Eddie Cahill
- James Lafferty