picture by Laurie
- I was never a cat person before Jon got Baron... if Jon & I were not together, I probably still wouldn't be.
- I hate doing laundry. ...With the fiery passion of 1,000,000 burning suns.
- On a not-unrelated note, I am terrible at ironing. Jon made the mistake of asking me to iron his shirts once. ...He's bought 'non-iron' shirts ever since.
- I own festive socks for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines Day and St. Patrick's day. Consequently, sometimes I wear Halloween socks in the middle of March.
- I cook (& bake) better when I've got a glass of wine in my hand :)
- If I was rich, I think the first 'help' that I would hire would be a hairdresser. I'd love to have "just walked out of the salon hair' every day, and, after at least 10 years of attempting it myself, I know I can't do it myself :)
- I know for a fact that I am capable of giving up coffee
& surviving... But, why?
- I love to read at night, but typically, I am only capable of reading 3 pages before I pass out. So realistically, even when I say "I can't put this book down", it takes at least 3 weeks to finish.
- I love the way running makes me feel once I'm done... but while I am out doing it? It's really hard. The 2.5 miles I did tonight darn near killed me.
- ...it's kind of the same with yoga :)
- We've lived in our house for over a year now, and we still haven't figured out how to use our fireplace. Inexcusable.
- Another dream of mine is to someday own a bookstore, like 'The Shop Around the Corner' in You've Got Mail. ...of course, without the whole 'big business put my cute little bookstore out of business' bit.
- I'm kind of in love with 50's, Betty Draper style.
- Some people 'dream in chocolate'. ... I dream in cupcakes :)