Monday, April 18, 2011

I believe (part III)

(source)


I believe ...

I believe in sunshine.

I believe in packing away warm woolen sweaters in favor of silky soft cottons and khakis.

I believe in soft, new, brilliant green grass, and the pleasure of feeling it between your toes.

I believe in throwing open the windows at the first opportunity.

I believe that there is nothing better than the scent of fresh air in the house after a long winter.

I believe in long, sunlit lunch-time walks.

I believe in lingering outside in the warmth of the lengthening twilight.

I believe that first night of sleeping with the windows open is absolutely magical.

I believe in the promise of new beginnings.

I believe in the clean scent of freshly mown grass.

I believe that sometimes happiness can be measured by the amount of dirt beneath your fingernails.

I believe in spring cleaning :)

I believe in sudden, drenching storms. And rainbows.



I believe in Spring.