Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Truth be told ... (part deux)

Okay, fine. I admit it. I take pictures of myself with photo booth when I get bored. Now that I've got that off my chest, on to the next confession :)


  • I actually think dandelions are really pretty, perky & cheerful flowers. I'd just prefer that they not grow in my lawn.
  • I pretty much live in sweats when I'm at home. Style was never really my strong suit.
  • I'd been having a (I won't say the b-word, but it sure wasn't good) trying week all ready, when I walked into the grocery store on Tuesday evening and totally wiped out. It was epic. Truly. I lost a shoe and dumped my purse contents out in the process, and had to be helped up by a little old lady.
  • ...the worst part of the whole thing was that I really wanted to get a bottle of wine, and after I face-planted I decided that I probably better not. ... I was worried people would think I'd been hitting the bottle all ready.
  • Although we have our moments, I think Jon & I may be the most UN-romantic people ever. But we laugh a lot. I'm deliciously happy, and wouldn't change a thing.
  • Wheat Thins are my kryptonite.
  • I've found that my most creative times of day are 9:30 am and 9:30 pm. This is an awesome thing to know about myself, except that these times are both pretty inconvenient.
  • When I'm at home by myself, I talk to the cats. I'm pretty sure they think I'm nuts.
  • I might know the words to every AC/DC song ever.
  • I consider organizing my email inbox to be a 'house cleaning' of sorts.
  • At any given time, I have *at least* 3 books on my night stand, with book marks in varying positions. I like to have options.
  • I sing to myself when I run. (Another reason to run in the early morning!)
  • Even though I'm an engineer, I cannot draw a straight line (or anything remotely resembling a straight line) without a ruler.


Cheers to you, friends. Happy Wednesday!