And now, friends, I would like to present you with the weekly "Good List":
Good List: Thanksgiving Edition
- J. While I would never proclaim that things are perfect-- things are really, really good. I truly love being married. (Perfection is overrated, anyway...)
- I am blessed with a stylist who makes me feel like a million bucks everytime I get a haircut (for, I'd like to point out, significantly less than $1,000,000 ...)
- Kitties. I am so in love with my fur-babies, who provide hours upon hours of amusement, and offer me unfailing love.
- When tasks that you have been dreading for the past week end up being completely painless, and taking less than an hour, start-to-finish.
- Wedding pictures. I know I have gushed about how much I love mine (I love how looking at them brings back so much of the day for me!) but I really (still) love looking at pictures of really beautiful weddings (that aren't mine) -- and being inspired.
- Snuggling under our down comforter :)
- RACE SWAG. (Woah. If you are in the Central, OH area, the Flying Feather 4 Miler is a must. Why? 1 word for you: Wine.)
- Vitamin C. (...and no, I am not talking about the artist...)
- Dreams. And (maybe even more so!) turning them into attainable goals.
- Did you know that every year the president pardons a turkey? Corny, perhaps, but it still warms my heart <3